The Brownfields project for the Claremont Redevelopment is one of our more challenging activities to date. This project was based around a reinvigoration of the surrounding Claremont area, so minimising disruption and working with the pre-existing Western Power infrastructure was a high priority.
We used directional drilling in conjunction with our standard high quality workmanship to avoid damage to existing services and deliver for our clients. All of our work was carried out mindful of the vehicle traffic through this busy and populated area of Claremont.
Our installation in this project included trench works and supply and installation of HV & LV cables, installing transformers, RMUs and street lights. The new underground power cables were then connected to the existing aerial network.
- Supply and installation of HV cables
- Supply and installation of LV cables
- Supply and landing Transformers
- Supply and installation of Ring Main Units (RMU)
- Supply and raising of Street Lights
- Connect underground services to existing aerial network